Lombard Family Law and Criminal Defense Attorneys
Family Law and Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving DuPage, Will, and Cook Counties
No matter what your legal concerns are, navigating the legal system can be an overwhelming experience. Having an attorney who listens to you while skillfully guiding you through the legal process is essential. At Aldrich & Siedlarz Law, P.C., our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients resolve a wide variety of challenging legal matters, concentrating in the areas of family and criminal law. Attorneys Jacqueline M. Aldrich and Marlene Siedlarz draw on over 30 years of combined legal experience to fight for their clients’ rights and interests both in and out of court.
Our firm provides skilled legal counsel and representation in family and criminal law practice areas, including:
- Divorce - Guiding spouses through the marriage dissolution process, including negotiating and litigating matters such as alimony/maintenance, parental responsibilities and parenting time (formerly known as child custody and visitation), child support, and post decree modifications and enforcement.
- Family Law - Assisting clients with sensitive family law matters such as paternity, adoption and grandparents’ rights.
- Criminal Defense - Defending clients who are being investigated or who have been arrested and/or charged with misdemeanors and felonies, including domestic battery, DUI, traffic offenses, sex crimes, retail theft, and homicide. We strongly advocate for our clients’ rights and can work towards expunging your record whenever possible.
- Criminal and Family Law Appeals - Providing experienced and reasonable counsel for clients seeking to overturn an unfavorable verdict in a criminal or civil case.
- Other Areas of Law - Providing high quality legal counsel and services for personal injury cases, administrative hearings, and probate and guardianship matters.
Having an attorney who is experienced in overlapping practice areas is often helpful in cases where legal matters intersect. For example, our attorneys often handle cases that involve both family law and criminal defense matters, such as domestic violence cases. Our experience allows us to provide a well-rounded approach to a variety of unique legal scenarios.