Divorce and Discovery

In certain situations obtaining financial records from your spouse may be difficult. He or she may be hiding their true income or assets - that is especially true for people who are self-employed. In order to obtain financial documents from your spouse we first have to issue discovery - which is a request made to your spouse to provide us with his or her financial documents. If they do not comply with the request, or if you think there are additional documents that should have been produced, we can also issue subpoenas, file motions to compel discovery and schedule depositions. Although this process can be time-consuming, it's very important to complete it as it will have a tremendously important impact on the division of assets, setting of support or maintenance.

address2200 S. Main Street, Suite 317, Lombard, IL 60148
hoursWieczory i weekendy po uzgodnieniu