Modification of Support

Child support is always modifiable. If you are paying child support but your income has gone down, you can petition the court to lower your payments. Conversely, if you believe that you should be receiving higher child support, you may petition the court to increase it. If you are unsure, give us a call for a free consultation to see if you are eligible for a modification.

address2200 S. Main Street, Suite 317, Lombard, IL 60148
hoursEvenings and Weekends by Appointment